Thursday, August 26, 2004

Day 23 Pressing

Some kid’s been pinching flowers from the Clemitis collection.

Little snotnose wears scimpy pants and a T-shirt that shows her belly button. Probably thinks her skeleton frame would detract from the fact she was sniping flowers and putting them in her big crocheted bag

"Why are you stealing flowers from my plants"

"Get real, I'm not stealing anything"

"Don't you realise the selling point for those plants is that they have glorious flowers, and if you nick the flowers then I can't sell them"

"I didn't nick them"

"Then what is that in your bag?"

"I don't know... if they are your stupid flowers then they must have droped in there by accident"

"A Microfleur flower press... you drying flowers?"

"What business is it of yours?"

"It is my business, you little flower nicker"

I called the cops and they arrested the kid and shoved her into the back of their car.

“I didn’t do anything!” She shouted from the backseat of the car

Flowers should be enjoyed when they are alive. It is only perverts that like to look at them when they are dead and dried. Dead flowers don't put any money in my pocket. Dead flowers can last for ever. Dead flowers can put you out of business.